I have to update my #FebPhotoaDay posts, and I’ll do that sometime soon, but I wanted to quick update today about the Valentine’s Day project we did in the 7th and 8th grade classrooms!
Last week, I took photos of each student with them holding their fists out to their side. I edited the photos using Picnik (so sad it will be closing!) and added text on the top. I got them printed at the local Walgreens and made two copies for each student.
Today, I handed out the prints, a construction paper base, and two lollipops. We cut a small hole above and below where the fist was on the picture, and threaded it through. Thy turned out great! This would be a great project to do at any age!